Isle of Wight bed and breakfast accommodation in West Wight
John and Sue’s Isle of Wight bed and breakfast accommodation in West Wight, Pen-y-Bryn, is in a hidden corner near the beach at Freshwater Bay. The peaceful setting is only a few minutes’ walk from the beach, coastal path and 18-hole golf links. Local activities include walking, surfing and sea kayaking.
Pen-y-Bryn guest house was built in 1890 and recently underwent a major refurbishment to include a new extension for guests.
Each bedroom has free wifi, a flat-screen TV with Freeview, tea and coffee making faciilities, and a hairdryer. Comfortable beds with vi-spring mattresses and natural bedding offer the very best night’s sleep .
– main bedroom with four-poster king-size bed and shower room
– family suite with shower room, double bedroom and connecting single bedroom
– twin bedroom with en suite shower room
– drying facilities
– dry cycle storage
– three miles (5 km) from the ferry at Yarmouth
– large private car park
– Vintage Crafting Holidays with local studio, Joy George Designs
Love Freshwater Bay
Breakfast with local produce is served in the Orangery where guests are also invited to meet and relax throughout the day.
Isle of Wight